Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Basil Street by Nails Inc

 Hello again! So, I got this nail polish with GLAMOUR which was amazing because Nails Inc polishes are normally expensive and this one was 2 pounds for the full size+you get the magazine too! The colour is called Basil Street and I absolutely love it. This is how it looks with two coats of polish.


 My first comments were that it reminded me of nougat or toffee and it was like I had something sweet on my nails. Actually I saw later that the description on the Nails Inc webpage is "a chic pale toffee shade" so I was right!


As a colour it didn't look that different from my skin tone and it was a nice change from my usual bright eccentric nails. I think it looks very chic and you can wear it all the time (I know I want to). Also I was impressed by how long it lasts without chipping (at least a week!) and it didn't get ruined when I washed dishes which is when other polishes usually fail me. However you might want to avoid soaking your nails in hot water because then it might come off.


Overall I can honestly say that this is one of the best polishes I have ever tried and I can't wait to try more of Nails Inc polishes!

Btw. If you want to get this colour here is the link: http://www.nailsinc.com/nailpolish/basil-street-polish/404/

No comments:

Post a Comment