Saturday, 19 November 2011

Polka Dot Nails!

Hello everyone!
So, I had just painted my nails pink with the Maxfactor nailfinity in Dusky Rose and I thought it was way too plain. So I decided to spice up the look by adding some dots. Polka dots are one of the major trends of this fall and adding them to your nails is a great way to incorporate the trend to your outfit without having to buy anything new.


You just need two different nail polishes and a toothpick or a bobby pin. Paint your nails with one of the colours and then dip the boby pin in the other one and add dots to your nails!


You can create an even pattern like the one above or experiment with different sizes of dots from nail to nail and give it a more playful tone. Notice the differences from nail to nail in the photo below.


Overall I think this is an fun and easy look to create and it looks like you spent a lot of time doing it. If you recreate this look please send me a picture on twitter (you'll find the link on my page)
Lots of  love!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment