Tuesday, 29 November 2011

OPI Extra-Va-Vaganza!

Heeeeeeey!!!
I tweeted a week ago that I got this nail polish. It's from the OPI Burlesque collection and it was left over from last Christmas at my local Sephora. I don't know if you'l be able to find it but I'm sure you can find something similar. especially with how popular glitter polishes are currently.


First time I tried it I put it over a red base and it looked amazing with one coat! It was like christmas ornaments on my nails! But I thought I'd show you how it looks on natural nails. This is after two coats. I think the coverage is quite good with that and the nail doesn't stand out much because of the colour of the polish. Three coats should give you perfect coverage.


This nail polish is made of very thin glitters mainly orange but with a lot of multicoloured and silver ones too that stand out on your nails. The finish is quite rough as when it dries you can feel the small glitter grains on your nails. I think it's unusual and I like it but I guess you can make it more shiny with a top coat. 


I intend to do a post with that glitter over a few other colours to see how it works with different bases to give you ideas for the holidays so stay tuned!

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment