Friday, 13 January 2012

My Lifesaver! Justin Bieber for Nicole by OPI

Hello!! Happy New Year everyone!

I was in Westfield shopping centre in London the other day and I went to the OPI shop and they had a half price sale for a lot of nail polishes and this was one of those, so I was very excited about it!

Here's one of the nail polishes I got there. It's called "My lifesaver" and it's from the Justin Bieber collection for Nicole by OPI!


This is a very creamy polish and it looks perfect with two coats of it. Also the tip of the brush is curved to take the shape of the bottom of the nails (if you were wondering about the sticker on the cap).
 I think this minty green colour is perfect for spring and as far as I know it will be very popular on 2012. I've seen a lot of clothes and accessories in this colour in shops and I think your nails is the best way to incorporate the colour in your outfits if you are not sure this is a shade that you'd wear.


I definitely suggest you go check this colour out anyway and also go see if you can find something you like in the OPI shop sale! There are some really cool polishes there!


That's all for now! Stay tuned for more posts (yes I did a lot of shopping). 

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment