Wednesday, 14 March 2012

OOTD A Pop Of Purple!

Hello!!!

Today I have an outfit to show you that I wore a couple of night ago to the cinema. It is chic and comfortable and I absolutely love it! I got almost everything from the winter sales and I am very happy with those purchases!


Please excuse the state of my makeup as I had just watched Muppets and War Horse in a row and War Horse is a very sad film (no I did not cry) but really amazing! Actually, I might have a separate post talking about those two films. Hmmm... Good idea. ;)


So, to the clothes...
H&M sheer white shirt that goes quite long to cover you bum
Zara basics white tank top (the ones with the very thin strap) wardrobe staple for years
Stradivarius leggings in silver just to step away from my usual black ones
Stradivarius purple velvet blazer  (Joker be jealous!) the perfect way to add some colour to a plain outfit
H&M black and white statement necklace (1 euro from 10 that it was!!!)


The necklace definitely brings the whole outfit together and draws the eye back up to your face!


Accessorize black rose ring (2 years ago but there are lots of other rose accessories around)
Bracelet with purple thread was a gift so no idea where from


Oviesse black velvet bag (3 years ago)


Peacocks black ballet flats with bow (from the summer sales)


Overall this outfit is very nice for a spring chilled out evening that you want to be comfortable but still look chic and put together. Let me know what you think about it!

Love,
Kristine

1 comment: