Friday, 23 March 2012

OOTN NFW Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Movie Night!

Hello again!!

As you probably know (from previous posts and video) that I was in Norwich for Norwich Fashion Week and I attended some of the events there. On Wednesday the 14th me and my boyfriend went to a showing of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (he loves Marilyn) which was vintage themed, hence the beehive on my hair (thanks to my friend Joanna). So, here's what I wore for that night!


I really really liked this outfit. The dress is a black and white bodycon dress from a small shop in Thessaloniki  with the white bit at the top being more girly with the puffy sleeves and I added the corset with the anchors from https://www.burleska.co.uk/ to give my waist some more definition. I adore corsets that go below your chest because you can pair them much more easily with outfits without looking too much. My flats are from Peacocks as I was too tired to walk around in heels that night and my leather jacket from Stradivarius just to give a more edgy vibe to the outfit.


And here's me trying to do the 'tough' look. I like this pic. It's one of those fake natural pose pics that you see.  lol. But you can see the outfit from the side which is nice. :)


And here's a close up of my clutch from Accessorize and my corset again. My nail polish is Berry Love from H&M just in case you were interested. I have posts with it further down from Christmas. 


This one was taken by the Vintage Norwich people who organised the event. If you're interested you can go check their website. They do several events and stuff. http://www.vintagenorwich.co.uk/ 

And that's it for now. Till next time,
Love,
Kristine

1 comment:

  1. Corset Queen Design fashionable corsets collection like underbust, overbust, waist training corset, and many more collection for plus size women. More detail ,visit:- http://www.corsetsqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete