Friday, 13 April 2012

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I'd talk about something I've been using for about a month now. It's the LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I tend to get dry lips in the winter so I decided to get this product to exfoliate them. I have been using it for a month and I believe I like it.


The scrub itself is pink, looks like sugar and smells and tastes like bubblegum. The best part is that it's edible! So you take some with your finger and rub it on your lips to remove the dead skin as a normal scrub and them you lick it off! I thought this was an amazing idea! It tastes so good!


At first you see great results and you lips do feel softer but you have to be careful not to overuse it. I tried using it daily and the result was that my lips became very sensitive and drier because I think they were trying to make up for the skin they were losing. So it is really important that you use a lip balm after this and moisturize your lips a lot daily so that they feel healthy and soft. I found the ideal dosage for the scrub for my lips is every 5 days depending on how dry they feel. But it's much more important to invest on a good lip balm.


I would definitely recommend this product for those with dry lips but probably after being sure that simply a lip balm is not enough and they really need to exfoliate too because I think too much exfoliation when it's not needed can do more damage than good. That's it for now..

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment