Saturday, 12 May 2012

Nail Fail: Water Marble

Hello!! 

Nice to see you again. Today I thought I'd show you a manicure that didn't turn out as I wanted. Me and my best friend were playing around with my nail polishes trying to figure out what would work out and make some nice effects on water. However most of my polishes would dry too quickly and create a layer on top of the water so when we tried mixing hem it would smudge and not work out as we wanted. However in the end I liked all the pretty colour on my nails so I kept this for a few days until it chipped. I think water marble is trickier than it looks but I'll definitely try again. For now I thought I'd show you the "nail fail" and hopefully make you laugh a bit. After all it's all about having fun with makeup and facing everything with humour. ;)


Till next time,
Kristine

4 comments:

  1. Είναι απλά πανέμορφα!!!
    Έγινα μέλος στο κανάλι σου...επισκέψου και το δικό μου..
    http://darcrose22fashionbeautygarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alitheia s aresun? Efharisto! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE the marble effect! Thats my plans for the day sorted haha..
    I'm new ish to blogging and would love if u could maybe check out my page.

    www.staceyfromtheblog.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know how it worked out for you if you tried the marble! I had a look at you blog. I like it. I'll have a more in depth read later :)

      Delete