Sunday, 3 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee Nail Art!

Hello!!!!

As you may know, his weekend England celebrates the Queens 60 years of reign and everyone is in a very patriotic mood. So I thought I'd mark this event with some nice British nail art!


Polishes used:
1. Berry Love by H&M
2. Electric Blue by Maybelline
3. Confetti Kisses by H&M
4. White by Olivia


Here's is how you do the Union Flag in 5 simple steps in pictures!
For St George's Cross flag do step 1+2 with white and red nail polish!
For the ring finger I used some silver glitter because it looks kind of like diamonds!


And here's he finished hand! I really like this manicure. It looks so festive and bright!


Now I'm taking my union flag clutch from Accessorize and I'm good to go! I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!! 

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment