Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Sweet Stripes and Dots

So, I spent a week with a french manicure and after it I needed to do something fun and colourful!


Polishes used:
white thin brush polish
My Lifesaver by Nicole by OPI
Rising Sun by H&M
A Lovely Secret by Essence
Coral Road by H&M


I painted fours of  my fingernail with different colours and made white stripes on them and then I painted my thumb white and made dots with the four other colours to tie the design and colour scheme together. 


I think it's a very fun design that incorporates brights and pastels which have been very popular this spring and summer and with the white it gives a vintage candy store vibe that makes me want ice cream.


I think stripes is a very fun and easy way to spice up a manicure and I love it very much!


Let me know if you try it!

Love,
Kristine

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun and pretty, definitely makes me think of sweets/candy, especially mint humbugs and fruit salad chews! Haha.
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete