Sunday, 22 July 2012

Kiss My Eyes And Lay Me To Sleep

Hey there!

So after the bright colours my mood went a bit downhill so I decided to go for a black. 


This one is called Kiss Goodnight by H&M and it was out around Christmas. It has shimmer in it and it makes me think of what a sparkly road would look like.


I liked the sharp contrast with the orange background which is also how it looks against all the bright summer outfits. For me it's all about making a statement with your nails so when neons are all over the place a black is perfect to stand against them and be bold.


Also because of the mood going downhill I didn't like the happy romantic kiss goodnight theme of the polish (yes you can see the polish as the night sky with stars after a nice date when your man takes you home and kisses you at the door but trying to deal with a breakup my heart sinks at that thought) so I decided to go for a more dark theme and chose this line from AFI's Prelude 12/21 as my title.  


I really do love this prelude and the song it moves into which is called Miss Murder. 
Give them a listen. See you next time!

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment