Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Neon Nail Polish!

Hello there!

It's the middle of August and I have given in to the trend that is everywhere in Crete, neon nails! So I bought a neon orange and a neon pink and have been wearing them all the time!!


The company is called Beauty Line and it's one of the cheaper ones here but the quality is quite good. I've had around 10 of their polishes throughout my nail painting life and only one was not that good and chipped. Stick to the ones with creamy or pearly consistency and you'll have a great nail polish!


I like wearing those two neons together, alternating nails or painting one nail in a different colour like I've done here. It makes your nails pop in every outfit and neons generally make your skin look tanned.





Here's the orange on its own under a normal yellow toned lamp at night.


And for all you club goers guess what..... Neons glow in black light! Isn't this the coolest thing ever? The blue light you see is not any weird editing but the black light in the club I go and this is how my nails look in there! I love it!


And some cheeky glowy toes!


If this doesn't scream summer I don't know what does... Actually I think it screams party in general but because student life is supposed to have lots of reading *coughyeahrightcough* and summer is the time to party neon polishes are a perfect little touch. I would suggest everyone should add at least one (the orange is the coolest) in their collection and make those nails glow!

I should be going now... More parties to go to.. ;)

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment