Wednesday, 29 August 2012

OOTDs Shopping day!

Hey there!!!!

On Monday my friend Eirini (Mind the g-UP! UpFm)  left for uni so I won't see her for a few months and we decided to go for a walk around the shops in the  morning. She wanted to buy a concealer and a face cream and we went to our friend's pharmacy to get them.

\

The cream she got is the Moisturising Cream-Gel for oily to combination skin from Korres. It smells like pomegranate and she has been using it for quite some time now. I got some free samples from it so I am excited to try it out too! She also got a Wild Rose concealer from Korres which she hadn't tried before but our friend's mom (who owns the pharmacy) said it's good.



I am glad they let me take their photos for the blog and I also got to browse around and take photos of other hair and skincare products. 


So after that we got our friend Pantelis with us (he had finished work) and went for a walk. Since they were in a good mood they let me take photos of their outfits for my blog too! yay! :)


Eirini's outfit:
Dress: Attrativo
Bag: Accessorize
Glasses: Ray Ban
Shoes: handmade
Bracelet: handmade




Eirini's style is very laidback and casual. She likes to be comfortable and wears bright fun colours. If I didn't know her she would immediately strike me as a fun outgoing person which she is. :)


My outfit:
Top: Stradivarius
Skirt: New Look
Bag: local shop
Glasses: Ralph Lauren
Watch: Tally Weijl
Earrings: H&M
Shoes: Migato
(cheeky purchase: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus)





My outfit unlike Eirini's was more on the dressed up side. I like skirts that show off my waist instead of something more flowy and I prefer an outfit that is more dressed up so I can take it from day to night simply by changing shoes and putting some more makeup on.


Pantelis' Outfit:
Top: Bakalakos
Jeans: Pixel
Shoes: Adidas


Guys on the other hand have it easy.... They just put on a pair of jeans and a top and they're done... lol Ok that is not entirely true but we still make more effort getting ready in the morning. ;) I do like his top very much though. The union flag has been a very popular pattern for clothes lately and I love it!


We ended the day with a nice ice cream and went home. :) What do you wear when you go shopping?

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment