Monday, 6 August 2012

OOTN Heraklion Girls About Town

Hello there!

I've been in Heraklion for about 10 days now and I've been going out a lot. I try to get photos but I don't really remember it all the time so I haven't taken enough for a proper blog post for each outfit. So I thought I'd pick out the best photos and make a post with 3 outfits together and I'll try to feature them in a video with some more outfits later this week.

OUTFIT #1 


Dress: Stradivarius
Shoes: New Look
Earrings: Accessorize
Ring: Primark
Lips: MAC Impassioned


OUTFIT #2


Dress: Anel
Shoes: New Look
Clutch: Accessorize
Necklace: Accessorize
Ring: Primark
Nails: H&M Rising Sun and Essie Coat Azure
Lips: NYX Amsterdam


And these are my best friend Christina's shoes which I initially didn't like but they look good on her so I wanted to show you them but she didn't want me to put a proper picture of her on the blog.
Nail polish Beauty Line neon orange and Essence gold glitter


OUTFIT #3


Top: Stradivarius
Skirt: Bershka
Shoes: Primark
Clutch: Accessorize
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Tally Weijl
Flower in my hair: H&M
Nails: Beauty Line neon orange
Lips: MAC Girl About Town


My hair was done by Christina for the night. She sectioned the brown ones and did a french braid which ended up in a normal braid and the took the blonde ones and did another french braid and wrapped the blonde one around the brown one at the bottom and the I put a flower where the hairtie was.. She is really good at doing hair! 


And these are my friends Maria and Eirini when we were out. Eirini has her own show with another girl from her uni in their uni radio station and they put music and talk about random stuff during termtime. Here's the link for the facebook group if you're interested to check them out! Mind the g-UP! Up Fm 


I hope you liked these outfits and please comment if you want me to force my friends to let me put their outfits on the blog too!!!!

Love,
Kristine

4 comments: