Saturday, 29 September 2012

OOTD Back To School/University

Hey all!

School and university have started so I wanted to share with you one of the outfits I wore the first week.


Since I'm in England and the weather is colder than I'm used to I decided to bring out the knits but pick one with a nice pattern that lets some air go through but still keeps me relatively warm. I kept the rest of outfit pretty basic and just added a few accessories. 


Knit Top: Stradivarius
Black tank top: Zara Basics
Shorts: Stradivarius
Jacket: Stradivarius
Bag: Oviesse
Shoes: Peacocks
Necklace: H&M
Watch: Tally Weijl


The owl necklace I thought was a good addition to my collection because it not only adds a pop of colour to an outfit without it being too much but also symbolises wisdom... and that is a good thing for a student. I'm probably ovethinking again.... ;)


Tip: longer tops make shorts and skirts appear shorter... sexy look without having to be too revealing


Yes I have worn these flats to death but I love them and they just go with everything!


Makeup:
Too Faced Natural Eye palette
Collection 2000 gel eye liner in brown
YSL Pure Lipstick in Pink Lilac 127
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Also I was in the mood of doing something fun with my hair so I made two little braids and put some roses from H&M. :)


I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you wore for your first day at school!

Love
Kristine!

1 comment:

  1. nice and simple
    take a look at mine too...follow you
    http://thesmallpleat.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete