Monday, 17 September 2012

OOTN Traffic Lights Party

Hey there!

Freshers' week has officially begun. So let's look at the outfit I chose for the first night. Ok, so the theme was traffic lights and the code was green=single, red=taken, yellow=undecided. But since most of my clothes are in the boxes I'm waiting for, the only green thing I had was a necklace. So I thought I'd just wear a little black dress, I added some green eyeshadow and that was my outfit ready!


Dress: Bershka
Shoes: Tsakiris Mallas
Tights: Primark
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Peacocks
 

I must say I was quite pleased with this outfit. I mean even if I had green things with me right now I don't think I'd wear them. It was hard enough to keep the creeps off anyway, I wouldn't want to encourage them any more. (more of what actually happened on my other blog)


What would you wear for such an event???

Love,
Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Think I would have gone out and bought something really green rather than opting for something so vaguely green it implies you really can't make up your mind, are too inverted, don't wanna get into the spirit of things and so on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very late reply, sorry... You are right, I was unable to make up my mind and as much as I wanted to be all green I was emotionally closed off. :) I don't regret the outfit. It was strangely accurate even if I didn't realise at the time.

      Delete