Friday, 7 September 2012

Summer Round-up: Fashion & Beauty

Hello again! 

It has been officially fall for about a week now but I wanted to show you some photos from August that I hadn't posted before. 


This is from the night before my birthday! Well, it was after midnight so it was technically my birthday. Dj Delyno on decks, my best friends with me and party mood! Such a great night! My best friend Christina surprised me with a chocolate souffl√© with a "?" candle on it! So sweet of her! <3

 Outfits from left to right:

Pantelis!
Top: Hard Black (local)
Jeans: Pixel

Me!
Dress: Primark
Belt: Primark
Ring: Primark
Shoes: Peacocks
Nail Polish: Beauty Line neon pink

Eirini!
Top: Attrativo
Bra: Intimissimi (for a sexy pop of colour)
Jeans: Staff & Co
Necklace: Accessorize
Shoes: Seycheles (buy from here)
Nail Polish: Erre Due Last Minute - 93

Christina!
Dress: Pin Up
Watch: Makgio
Shoes: local shop
Nail polish: Beauty Line neon orange


And now two fashionable details:


Joanna's vintage Vogue clutch and Jessica Simpson shoes and Christina's mustard pair of trousers from Pepone with all these cute buttons! I know I should have taken proper photos of their entire outfits but I didn't think properly so just got the details I liked. Aren't they adorable?


Finally a round-up of the nail colours me and my friends used in August!

Top left: me!
H&M - Coral Road
Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Bottom left: Nikol!
done in a salon so no idea :p

Right from top to bottom!
Eirini: Erre Due Last Minute - 93
Me: Essie - Coat Azure
Eirini: Erre Due Last Minute - 93
Me: Beauty Line - neon orange
Christina: Beauty Line - neon orange
Me: Beauty Line - neon pink


And here is a little collage from my summer lookbook video! If you want to know where everything is from watch the video below!




I hope you liked this post! See you soon with fall goodies now! Also if I disappear for a few days I'll be moving and settling in my new room in London! If you wish to learn more about moving to London and what I'll be doing over there you can check my other blog Kristine's Albion Adventures!

Love,
Kristine ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment