Thursday, 15 November 2012

Vintage Inspired Fall Outfit

Hey there! 

I just found these outfit photos from back in September (when I still had the blonde hair) and I though I'd post them before I posted any warmer outfits.


This outfit is very neutral using only black and blush and I also kept it like that in my makeup apart from a pop of red on my lips. The polka dots and the peter pan collar give it a vintage feeling and make it cute and girly. 


Top: Peacocks
Shorts: Stradivarius
Shoes: Peacocks
Ring: gift
Earrings: Tally Weijl


For my eye makeup I used the Natural Eye palette from Too Faced and Collection's Glam Crystal Gel Liner in Funk. On my lips I have NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam.


Finally my nail polish is Dress Me Up by China Glaze from the Hunger Games collection.


I hope you like the outfit and sorry for forgetting to post it back in September. :)

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment