Wednesday, 30 January 2013

OOTN: Ministry of Sound

Hello!!!

I was thinking, one of the most fun parts of a night out is dressing up for it. And I know I usually want to go for the standard dress and heels, but sometimes I prefer trying sth different, for the sake of keeping things interesting and giving my feet a break. So I picked this outfit because it is comfortable but still looks quite nice.


Top: Stradivarius
(but any white tank top will be exactly the same)
Waistcoat: Primark
Shorts: Stradivarius
(again any black shorts will do)
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Primark
(the same spiked flats from the previous posts because I do wear them all the time!)
Hairband: Primark
(spikes will make any outfit edgy)
Necklace: Spitalfields market
(fob watches are cool! and I love them!)


As for my makeup, I've starting doing sth different than usual and apparently it looks good (people have told me so). So instead of using eyeshadow, as I normally would, I just lined my eyes making sure I created a bold line and I left my lips nude to keep the attention to my eyes. I also used some blush to add a hint of colour to my face. 

Foundation: MaxFactor Ageless Elixir
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish in NW20
Eyeliner: Collection Glam Crystal Gel Liner in Rock Chick
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies (I don't like it but I wanted to finish it)
Blush: Sleek in Pomegranate
Lipstick: MAC Cremesheen in Innocence Beware
Lipgloss: Benefit Ultra Shine in Nudie-Tude


Let me know what you think and if you'd wear this for a night out. :)

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment