Thursday, 21 February 2013

Black and Brown Manicure!

Do black and brown go together?

I am afraid I still can not answer. But since I was going to  London Fashion Week event I thought I would make a statement and rock this combination. Also it was time for some nice elaborate nail art, and here is the result!


Polishes used
H&M - Kiss Goodnight
China Glaze - Dress Me Up
Butter London - British Racing Green
glitter nail art pen
Peacocks nail art rhinestones from a Christmas gift set 


As I already said, the statement was to work black and brown together and I also decided to add green in the mix with a green necklace and green accents in my nails. I used colour blocking, polka dots and lines to create a harmonious effect between essentially different nail designs. The rhinestones really did complete the look and made it look much more polished.


And in case you were wondering about the outfit too, here it is! The dress is from Peacocks, the belt from Primark and the necklace was my grandmother's. I also had brown shoes but they were not in the photo (the awkward time you haven not trained the people with you in the way you want your photo taken...). You can, on the other hand, see them in my shoe collection video (they are the brown heels).


So what do you think? Please comment and let me know! 

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment