Friday, 15 February 2013

OOTN Chinese New Year

Helloooooo!!! Happy Chinese New Year!

Ok, I know it was on Sunday but my aunt and I went to an event celebrating that today and it was really fun! At first I did not know what to wear but I did some research and found you are supposed to wear red and gold for good luck. So I put on my red skirt, my cardigan with the gold threading and some gold accessories and here I am!


Outfit!
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Cardigan - H&M
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Peacocks
Bracelet - Primark
Rings - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Hairband - Primark


Makeup!
MaxFactor Ageless Elixir foundation
MAC Studio Finish concealer
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural powder
Maybelline 24Hr Colour Tattoo in Eternal Silver (used as eyeliner)
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Sleek blush in Pomegranate
Shiseido lipstick in Dragon
Benefit Ultra Shine Lip gloss in Foxy Lady
H&M nail polish in Berry Love
OPI nail polish in Goldeneye


 The little cuddly snake was a good luck gift because it is the year of the snake now! The water snake to be specific. Isn't it exciting? Everyone born this year will be a snake in Chinese zodiac signs! You are also a snake if you were born in 1905 (wood), 1917 (fire), 1929 (earth), 1941 (metal), 1953 (water), 1965 (wood), 1977 (fire), 1989 (earth), 2001 (metal).
I am a horse (metal) by the way!


Did any of you celebrate the Chinese new year? For me it is a good excuse to see some dragons and have some great food (yes all holidays come down to the food in the end)!
Also do tell me your Chinese zodiac signs! I would love to know!


Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment