Saturday, 23 March 2013

St Patrick's Day Outifit and Nails!

Hey there!

Raise your hands if you got a bit drunk on St Patrick's day... I got really cold watching the parade in London and I was not up for going out at night but I did have a nice roast and a pint of Guinness in the pub afterwards.

But I should get to the point. As you know you have to wear green (otherwise they pinch you until you turn green as I found out), so I found this little green dress in the depths of my wardrobe and I bought this hat, which I wish I could wear every day, put on some green eyeshadow and here's the result!


Outfit!
Dress - Bershka
Cardigan - Stradivarius
Belt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Wellies - Primark
Hat - Random person in Trafalgar square

Makeup!
Eyes - Beauty Uk palette in Soho (review here)
Lips - L'Oreal Color Riche Serum in True Red (review here)


As for my nails I wanted to go for a rainbow/pot of gold theme with some extra not very successful shamrocks and this is how they turned out!

Polishes used!
Butter London - British Racing Green
OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Essence - A Lovely Secret
Essie - Coat Azure
Barry M - Greeberry
H&M - Rising Sun
Beauty Line - neon orange
H&M - Berry Love
OPI - Goldeneye
and some loose gold glitter for the old pieces in the pot

I was quite happy with the result and I had a lot of fun! What did you do and wear on that day??

Love,
Kristine

2 comments:

  1. That outfit is so fun and your nails are so cute! I'd love you to do my nails like that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun. They're quite easy to do. ^_^

      Delete