Tuesday, 17 September 2013

OOTD: Monochrome & Roses

Hello my sweet roses!

Today I have an outfit of the day post for you. I am very excited because I have this lovely brick wall on the roof and it is a great background for some ideas I have! I also am excited because I got to walk around in London Fashion Week on the last day (no, moving, taking wisdom teeth out and having a little cold did not really help to make me plan ahead and get some tickets but I still went to soak up the atmosphere in Sommerset House). Anyway, I am quite excited about some of the new trends (and slightly scared of some others but that is a different story).


A trend that I am very happy to see still going strong is Monochrome. I started styling black and white outfits the summer before it got really popular and I am obviously still obsessed with it. It is something you can easily do with the basics everyone has in their wardrobe. The other trend that I was happy to see again is leather skirts. The hot thing may be leather pencil skirts, but I still like rocking my skater skirt because it is very comfortable and cute. I also decided to add my white rose headband because I love roses and I like the statement it makes.


Outfit!
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Headband - Primark
Necklace - Primark


Makeup!
Eyes - MAYBELLINE Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald, SEPHORA Liquid Liner in Black
Lips - SHISEIDO lipstick in Dragon
Nails - BUTTER LONDON British Racing Green, OPI Goldeneye
Cheeks - PIXI bronzer in Subtly Suntouched


Also I want to add that I have been wearing these booties every day and I absolutely love them! I would definitely recommend New Look's shoes, particularly anything mid heel from the Wide Fit line. You can walk in them all day and it is like wearing no heels at all!


I hope you liked this post! Let me know what trends you really like!

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment