Friday, 13 September 2013

OPI No Room For The Blues

Hey!

I talked about this nail polish in a couple of videos. After a long search for the perfect bright blue nail polish I found this one in summer. I was very excited about it and I used it quite a bit.


The polish is creamy and applies beautifully, achieving full opacity with two coats. It is an overall good quality polish that will satisfy anyone who purchases it.


I also must admit I quite like a good name for a nail polish. And this one is one of those. The colour reminds me of a clear blue sky on a happy day. Maybe a day by the beach, a picnic or a barbecue. As a result, there is no room for sadness, no room for the blues!


Anyway, I would definitely recommend this polish to anyone looking for the perfect bright blue polish! I am really happy I found it. 


I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what your favourite blue nail polish is!

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment