Friday, 27 September 2013

REVIEW! Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched!

Hey!

This is my first Pixi product, which I got as a gift for my birthday last month!


It is marketed as a medium honey tan bronzer, although I must admit I used it before I read the packaging because I was too excited, and judging just by the colour I decided to use it as a blush. It blends very well and looks amazing on skin!


The packaging is very nice, it looks like there is no excess plastic and it also comes with a cute kabuki brush which is easy to use and also fits in my everyday makeup bag. I also quite like the little fairy embossed on the powder itself. It is so cute and fairy tale like.


As for the name, subtly suntouched is definitely not how I would call it. The colour is very natural and it gives a slightly red toned healthy flush. It reminds me more of how your cheeks get a little flushed when you have been in the cold for a few minutes. I do quite like that result, because it makes the whole makeup look natural and appropriate for daytime.


And here is a little swatch for the blush/bronzer. On the left is a very heavy swatch and on the right I have it really sheered out. I would wear it somewhere in between, depending on the look I am going for and whether I use it as a blush or a bronzer for contour.


All in all, this is a very nice product and it certainly makes me want to check out more of their line!
I hope you found this review helpful!

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment