Wednesday, 2 October 2013

TAG! How much is my Friday night face worth?

Hey!

So I was reading Aisling's (Total Make Up Addict) blog and she had done a tag that you add up how much all the products you use for a night out cost and you see how much money you would spend if you had to buy them all at once. Yikes. The thing for me is that I tend to do simpler looks on nights out, some eye shadow and glitter eye liner that I know will not smudge no matter what. So on Friday I went to Bounce for a few drinks with my friends and this is what I used for my makeup!


The Products!

RIMMEL Wake Me Up foundation - £8.99
GARNIER Anti Dark Circle Roll On - £10.49
BENEFIT Bad Gal Lash mascara - £17.50
REVLON Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Lovesick - £7.99
COLLECTION Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Night Fever - £2.99
MEMEME Dew Pot in Hollow Haze - £7.95
H&M Blush in Spring Flower - £2.99
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - £22
URBAN DECAY Oz The Great and Powerful Glinda palette - £35

TOTAL: £115.90

That is not too bad I think. And this is the look I did. It looked nicer in person but the light in my house is weird. You get a basic idea though.


I tag everyone to do this! Even if you do not have a blog. Just add up all the products you used on your last night out and let me know the price in the comments!


Love,
Kristine

2 comments:

  1. The eyeliner and eyeshadow look gorgeous!! (The scarf looks fantastic too)
    My Friday Night Face costed 55E. I list all the products I used below in case you wanna check some of them out :D
    Avon MagiX face perfector primer: 8E
    Missha M perfect cover BB cream (20ml): 5E
    Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder: 6E
    Sleek iDivine Pallette (Au naturel): 12E
    Avon eyeshadow primer: 4E
    Avon Infinitize Mascara: 7E
    Essence silky touch bluch (#10 adorable): 3E
    Lioele Petit Bonbon Lipbalm (#03 Honey Salve): 3E
    Avon Ultra Color Rich lipstick (in the pink): 7E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mascara and lip tint - both are some of my faves!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete