Tuesday, 5 November 2013

TAG! This or That!

If you knew me about 5 years ago you would have seen the phase with the tag obsession, where I basically did all the tags I could find on facebook and tagged everyone at school. Well, I stopped doing that but I still love tags! So of course when I saw this post on Aisling's blog I had to do it!
Makeup
Blush or Bronzer?
Blush. I hardly ever wear bronzer and when I do I have been notoriously known for using it as a blush. I just think the E3 shape is a little bit pointless with my hairstyle and, if anything, I want my face to look more around than with sharp angles.
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick. I do not really like the feel of lipglosses because they tend to be sticky (with a few exceptions). I think for the lips the colour should be there but you should not feel the product.
Eyeliner or Mascara?
This is a hard one. I always wear mascara but I think I could not live without my Collection glitter gel liners. I love them too much!
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer. I think with the right colour match I could get away with no foundation if the things I wanted covered were properly covered. That is what I generally do in summer anyway.
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow?
Gold. I am not sure what category this would go to but if I had to pick one eyeshadow it would be a bright yellow gold one. 
Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed. Just make your life easier.
Nails
OPI or China Glaze?
OPI. Especially the Christmas limited editions. They can be really precious!
Long or Short Nails?
Long. They look nicer and you can fit more nail art on them 
Acrylic or Natural?
Natural. I have never had acrylics but I do not think I could be patient enough to keep one colour or so long. And I've heard they also damage your nails. 
Bright or Dark?
Bright. Either red of gold. Again that is if I had to choose something forever.
Flower or no flower?
No flower. Unless it is roses. But I prefer other more creative nail art. Everyone has flowers. 
Body
Perfume or Body Spray?
Perfume. Do not get the point of body sprays.
Lotion or Body Butter?
Lotion. It absorbs faster.
Body Wash or Soap?
Either. As long as it smells nice. Preferably fruity (no coconut!).
LUSH or Other bath companies?
LUSH. Can not get enough of their bath bombs and bath melts! 
Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Jeggings is the closest I will get to jeans, with the exception of one pair I have had for ages. I just find jeans too stiff. I like thick leggings much much more.
Long or short sleeves?
Depends on the weather. I do prefer short sleeves though. Ad if it gets cold you add a cardigan.
Dresses or skirts?
Dresses. I prefer the easy styling option but a black mini pencil skirt must always be at hand.
Stripes or Plaid?
Plaid. Stripes can be tricky if you want to hide curves.
Flip Flops or Sandals?
Sandals. They are a bit more steady. 
Scarves or hats?
I like hats but scarves are more practical. 
Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs. Unless they are a fun dangly pair. Like pumpkins or Christmas baubles or Despicable Me minions! 
Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces. I have gone of bracelets in the past year but I always wear a necklace (unless I am wearing big dangly earrings like the ones mentioned  above)
Jackets or Hoodies?
Nice long coats? Leather jackets are cool though.
Hair
Curly or Straight?
Mine are very straight and I do like them but you need some curls every so often.
Bun or ponytail?
I do not really like my hair up but I guess a bun stays better in place.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby pins. Even if I tend to lose them all the time. Does anyone know where all the bobby pins go?
Hair Spray or Hair Gel?
Hairspray. Not too much though. No one likes sticky hair.
Long or Short hair?
Long. End of discussion!
Light or dark?
Dark. But maybe add some colourful streaks from time to time. No permanent changes though.  
Side sweep or Full on bangs (fringe)?
Fringe! I love mine and have never gone back to side swept since I got it!
Up or Down?
Down. Always!
Random
Rain or Shine?
Rain. Love the smell of the soil after rain!
Summer or Winter?
Winter! Snow and Christmas!
Autumn or Spring?
Autumn! Love seeing the leaves falling! 
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla! With lemon. 
And that is the end of this tag! I hope you liked it! If you do it link me your answers in the comments!
Love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've done this tag on my blog. My first makeup post. xx

    ReplyDelete