Monday, 1 December 2014

Christmas Outfit of the Day and Home Decor

Hello there! Merry Christmas!

It's finally that time of the year that we can put up Christmas trees, twinkly lights and lots of other decorations and the Christmas jumpers come out of the closet.

Speaking of which, this is my lovely outfit of the day:


My 'I <3 Santa' Jumper, my Santa leggings and my fuzzy socks are all from PRIMARK.

I got them last year but there's lots more this year too so I will be buying another pair of leggings for sure because they are super comfy to wear.

Moving on to some home decor:


My theme is always predominantly gold, with some cream or bronze details on the tree itself and some red accents in the rest of the room.

I got the tree from Argos and the majority of my baubles from Primark two years ago. Then I started adding some slightly more special decorations from Sainsbury's (birds, reindeer and snowflakes) and Tiger (apples).


It's always good to add little accents like a Christmas bag or a present under the tree or this little star banner from Sainsbury's that will make everything look so much more put together.


Cushions are always good to add some extra festive accents to your living room or bedroom.

The gold one is from H&M and it's part of my normal decor but paired with the two red ones from Primark it makes everything look really festive and cosy.


Fawns are also a holiday must, as they are super cute and adorable. I got these from Tiger.
As for the trees, they are from Sainsbury's and I think they look perfect on a window sill, bringing some of the nature that's outside inside.


 And so the living room is done and I feel so much happier because I can relax and look at all the decorations with some hot cocoa and some gingerbread men. Yummy!

(holiday) cheers,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment