Wednesday, 8 April 2015

REVIEW! Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 107

Hey guys!

It seems like we're always after the perfect red lipstick, always trying more in the endless search for the one. I have heard lots of people saying that this was the one for them so I decided to try it out and see for myself.


This one is a matte wine red, that helps you create a dark mysterious look and can be great with natural eye makeup, especially if you have blue eyes, as the contrast makes them pop.


I always find matte lipsticks quite hard to work with; this one is not as hard but it helps if you apply lip balm before you do to make the application a bit smoother. The colour itself is quite long lasting and it looks beautiful. Even when it starts fading it does so all together so it just looks like you are wearing a more sheer shade of the same colour.


One thing that mildly annoys me is the scent. It smells like a cross between rose and cucumber and it is a bit intense for me but luckily it fades fast. If you can get past this and are a fan of matte lipsticks you should try this one. Personally it's not something I would go for on an everyday basis but I do like it for a darker night out look.


Let me know if you have tried this or any other Rimmel by Kate lipsticks and which one is your favourite.

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment