Monday, 1 June 2015

REVIEW! Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer & Highlighter

Hey guys!

I've seen a few people talk about the white chocolate highlighter by bourjois but I don't think it's available in the UK so I decided to get the next best thing; this duo face powder has the white chocolate highlighter and the chocolate bronzer together.


Can we just pause for a minute and freak out a little bit about the fact that it's chocolate? This product smells edible and I so wish it was. I don't know if you've tried the white Crunch chocolate but that is exactly what this smells like to me! And it still smells for a little while when you put it on. Yum!


Both of the colours in the duo look beautiful. The bronzer is a warm chocolate brown and the highlght a soft cream with pink shimmers. They look absolutely gorgeous when swatched.


My only issue with this product is that it is incredibly sheer and while it looks beautiful on, it's a bit of a pain to actually get it on. I particularly like the look of the highlighter but I can only apply it with my fingers, as my brushes do not pick up enough product. As for the bronzer, it does go on a bit more easily but that's because it's brown and you still need a fairly think brush.



Overall I do like this product but I wish it was easier to apply. I look forward to using this a bit more and maybe I can find a way to make it easier to apply; maybe if I shatter it into powder first. In any case I will keep you posted. Let me know if you have any better ideas.

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment