Sunday, 14 June 2015

REVIEW! Chanel Le Vernis in Accessoire

Hey guys!

This will be my first high end nail varnish review, as I got this one for Christmas from my aunt last year and I never got to tell you what I thought of it.


To be fair, it's Chanel, so it had to be good. I know that if I were to pick a colour I would have probably gotten something brighter and not a brown toned red, but omg this colour looks so amazing on my nails!


The application is smooth and the polish is so nice and shiny. It looks more brown in the dark and more red in the light but it goes perfectly with my skin tone and makes my skin look warmer toned. I would mostly recommend this to more mature women, as I find it quite sophisticated and it's a great one to wear for work. 


I am looking forward to trying more shades from this line as the polish quality is great and I want to find a nice spring and summer colour to wear now the weather is getting a bit warmer. I'm sure whichever one I pick will be well loved.


Let me know what you think of this colour and if you have a favourite Chanel nail polish that I need to try.

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment