Friday, 2 December 2016

Fairy Kei Outfits For Hyper Japan Christmas Market 2016

Hello everyone and welcome back!

Last weekend the Hyper Japan Christmas Market was on at Tobacco Dock and I had the pleasure to attend both Saturday and Sunday and even be part of the fashion show on Sunday.

fairy kei gudetama

I was surrounded by everything kawaii, fashion, toys, food and amazing traditional Japanese arts and I also did my part to add to the whole cuteness of the day, with my fairy kei outfits.

fairy kei blogger

Day 1:

Unicorn top - Flux Deux
Tulle Skirt - Handmade by me
Peignoir - Milklim
Shoes - Primark
Socks - Camden market
Accessories - Chocomint, Primark, Camden market and handmade by me

fairy kei fashion

The second day, when I was on the fashion show, I decided to have a Sailor Moon inspired outfit and be a magical girl.

fairy kei fashion

Day 2:

Skirt - Caliope
Oversized Shirt - American Apparel 
Sailor Moon Hand Painted Shoes - Pastel Dreams
Socks - Camden Market
Pompom hairband - handmade by me
Candy hairclips - Chocomint
Star clips - Chocomint
Moon Stick - Bandai 1992
Sailor Moon Brooch - Bandai (turned into necklace.bracelet by me)
Sailor Moon Brooch necklace - bought at Comic Con

fairy kei fashion

The fashion show went great and I had so much fun so I plan to continue applying as a model every time.

fairy kei fashion

One of the other highlights of both days were the J-Fashion meets that Charlotte (My Pastel Universe) organised for all of us to get together. She is definitely one of the kindest and most welcoming people in the community!

fairy kei fashion

Just look at all these pastel cuties! Look at them! 

fairy kei uk meetups

Hyper Japan is truly the go to event for Japanese fashion in London so if you are interested in it you should definitely check it out!

fairy kei fashion

Let me know what you think of my outfit and if you have ever tried some kawaii japanese fashions.

Lots of love
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment