Tuesday, 10 January 2017

MICHAEL KORS Selma Medium Metallic Leather Messenger Bag

Hey guys!

Today I am quite excited to write this post, since I finally got my first designer bag! I have wanted a Michael Kors bag for years, but I was looking at the bigger sizes before and was unable to find a colour that I liked at a price I could afford.


However, I never stopped looking and finally in this year's sales I saw this lovely bag, the Selma Medium Metallic Leather Messenger and it was love at first sight. 


The bag comes in metallic gold, but it is still matte enough to be discreet while making a subtle statement. I always wear gold accessories so it goes with almost everything I own, both in my summer and winter wardrobes, making it perfect for all year round.



The hardware, zippers, clasps etc, are all gold as well, with the Michael Kors logo on them. 



There is a pocket on the inside for your most valuable items and a strap you can attach to your keys or wallet for some extra safety.


I absolutely adore this bag and at £154 (originally £220) I thought it was a great deal when getting my first designer bag. While I do plan to save it for more special occasion and not everyday use, I really can not wait to take it out for a night in town. 


Do let me know what you think of this bag and what your first designer purchase was, or if you have not made one yet, what you are hoping to get one day.

Lots of love,
Kristine

BONUS:


1 comment:

  1. I love Michael Kors bags! Selma handbag in black was my first designer bag paired with a jet set wallet. Since then i own 2 more Michael Kors bags. i think i wont stop! This Selma is fantastic, love this color. Enjoy! Helene/ www.beautifulismyattire.com

    ReplyDelete